1. Eligibility: The Abundant Life Pregnancy Resource Center (ALPRC) Baby Race Contest (“Contest”) is open to legal residents who: i) currently reside within Conway County or Perry County; ii) who are sixteen (16) years of age or older at time of entry; and iii) who are the parent or legal guardian of an infant between the age of nine (9) months old and twelve (12) months old (“Infant(s)”) as of the date of the Game (defined below). Employees and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of EAB of Morrilton, LLC, each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, employees, and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not eligible to participate or win. Void outside the aforementioned counties and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply. Infants participating in the baby crawl race must be at least nine (9) months old and no more than twelve (12) months old as of the date of the Game (defined below). A copy of a birth certificate may be required to verify each Infant's age.
2. Promotion Period: Contest begins 8:00:00 am Central Time (“CT”) on 10/29/2018 and ends at 5:00:00 pm CT on 11/14/2018 (hereafter, “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by 5:00:00 pm Central Time (“CT”) on 11/14/2018.
3. How to Enter: You must enter during the Promotion Period by completing the entry form at kvom.com/babyrace. Entry form requires providing a photo of your Infant, which will be used in social media promotion of the contest. Each valid entry will have an equal chance of winning. All entries must be received by 5:00:00 p.m. CT on November 14, 2018. Limit one (1) entry per household for the entire Contest. Your entry constitutes your consent to participate in this Contest and your consent for the Released Parties to obtain, use, and transfer your name, address, and other information for the purpose of administering this Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, illegible, garbled, damaged, late, misdirected, delayed, inaccurate, stolen, or mutilated entries; typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules, in any Contest-related advertisements or other materials; human-processing errors; or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming used in this Contest, or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether technical, electronic, computer, mechanical, network, typographical, printing, human, or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or the announcement of the prize. Released Parties reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant who they believe has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Contest. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entrant will be deemed as the person named on the entry form provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. All entries and photographs submitted become the property of ALPRC and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. Winner Selection: Five (5) contestants (“Contestant(s)”) will be selected on or about 11/15/2018 by a panel of ALPRC staff. Selected contestants will be notified by telephone. The decisions of Released Parties will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. Non-compliance with the foregoing or with these Official Rules in any way or the inability to contact the potential Contestants (as specified above) may result in disqualification and, at the discretion of the Released Parties, the awarding of the prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining entries.
By entering the Contest, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of ALPRC, which are final and binding in all respects. ALPRC reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in their sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest, or any entrant's participation in the Contest should causes beyond their control affect the administration, security, or proper play of the Contest, or if ALPRC is otherwise becomes (as determined in their sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned.
6. Prize Description: Each Contestant will receive: i) two (2) tickets to the 11/20/2018 Morrilton High School home game in Devil Dog Arena in Morrilton, AR, (“Game”) (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) = $10.00), and ii) the opportunity to go on court when the Infants of the Contestants will participate in the baby crawl race at the Game. The first Infant to crawl across the designated finish line or the Infant leading when time expires, without walking, will be declared the winner. All Infants will start at the same time and have an equal distance to travel. Details, including the time allotted and location of the starting line and the finish line, will be established at ARPRC's sole discretion. There must be two (2) people present at the race to accompany each Infant, one (1) at the starting line and one (1) at the finish line. The Contestant of the winning Infant will receive: PRIZES TO BE ANNOUNCED.
Other than the details of the Prize outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the Prize winner in connection with this Contest. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes are winner’s sole responsibility.
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by ARPRC who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Non-compliance with these Official Rules or non-response to prize notification may result in disqualification and, at ALPRC discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner for the applicable Entry Period. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) ALPRC and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant’s name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification, and ii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or participation in this Contest. ALPRC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Contest (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Contest and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s), prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, ALPRC reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and ALPRC in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Arkansas, USA.
10. Winner’s Name: For the names of the winners (available after 11/20/2018), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 11/26/2018 to: Baby Contest Winners, c/o EAB-Morrilton, PO Box 541, Morrilton, AR 72110.
11. Sponsor and Administrator: Abundant Life Pregnancy Resource Center and EAB of Morrilton LLC, PO Box 541, Morrilton, AR 72110.